Watermark Module Overview
: Editor view B
: Watermark options panel C
: Frame options panel
: Presets preview E
: Watermark and frame presets F
: History panel
- The Watermark options panel lets you add text and image watermarks on the picture and customize the frame style their size, position and effects.
- The Frame options panel is used to add frame on the picture and customize its style.
- The Preview panel displays the layout of a preset with a thumbnail preview. When a preset is selected, a preview is displayed in the Preview panel.
- The Presets panel lets you save watermark and frame settings as templates and apply them to other images quickly.
- Use the History panel to return to any previous edit.
Edit Your Copyright Watermarks
Add a Frame to Your Photo
Manage Watermark Presets
Batch Watermark Photos
Watermark Blend Mode