PT Watermark Overview
In PT Watermark, you can add text & image watermarks and frames to your photos.
: Editor view B
: Watermark options panel C
: Frame options panel D
: Presets preview
: Watermark and frame presets F
: History panel G
: Batch tool button H
: Photo Browser
- The Watermark options panel lets you add text and image watermarks on the picture and customize the frame style their size, position and effects.
- The Frame options panel is used to add frame on the picture and customize its style.
- The Preview panel displays the layout of a preset with a thumbnail preview. When a preset is selected, a preview is displayed in the Preview panel.
- The Presets panel lets you save watermark and frame settings as templates and apply them to other images quickly.
- Use the History panel to return to any previous edit.
- The Batch tool allows you to make similar changes to multiple photos. You can convert, rename, resize, watermark and frame hundreds of photos in one time.
Note: You can double click a slider to reset it.